If you are interested in applying, please attach your application, certifications and email Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a lifeguard, we offer trainings as well.
This is a Red Cross certification program for prospective lifeguards. Includes CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguarding certificates upon successful completion.
Prerequisites: Must be 15 yrs of age and be able to pass swim test given the first day of class
- 500 yd. swim using freestyle & breast
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only
- Retrieve a diving brick from 10 ft. deep
Spring 2020 Classes
May 29 - 31
- Friday, May 29, 5–10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, May 30 & 31, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Summer 2020 Classes
June 26 - 28
- Friday, June 26, 5–10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, June 27 & 28, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
July 10 - 12
- Friday, July 10, 5–10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, July 11 & 12, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
You must attend all days, times.
*Please note all classes are mandatory!
Classes will have lunch breaks and times may vary depending on the class.
Please let me know if you have any questions! You may register for the course online.
Lifeguard Training Fees
- USF Student: $75
- USF Faculty/Staff: $150
- Non-Members/High school students: $225
Signups for the class are online at USF ActiveNet. If you are a USF Student and this is your first time using ActiveNet, please use your USF email (without the 'dons') and click "forgot password." For non-USF students, please create an account.
For other information about registration or questions regarding the course please email email@example.com.