This workshop introduces you to the Basic tools of using InDesign CS5.
Topics covered are as follow:
- Explore the InDesign environment/layout
- How to create and navigate
through a new document?
- How to use rulers and guides?
- What are Master
- How to import, flow, and rotate text?
- How to insert and fit
- How to wrap text around graphics?
- What are color swatches
and how to mix colors?
- What are Fill and Stroke?
- How to draw and edit
- How to export and publish the final document?
Eileen Lai , Instructor.