Welcome to USF’s Intensive English Program!
Set in the heart of one of the world’s most
innovative and diverse cities, the Intensive English Program (IEP) has been
offering non-credit, non- degree English classes to students since 1974. The IEP
creates a challenging and integrative language learning program to help
strengthen your skill and confidence as an English communicator.
- Session A: July 6 - August 14
- Session B: July 20 - August 14
Features of the Program
- Focus on Academic English for academic and professional activity
- Dedicated faculty with master's and doctoral degrees
- Small classes and individual attention
- 25 hours of instruction a week
- TOEFL workshops
- Access to USF facilities, resources, events
- Beautiful, safe, urban campus in San Francisco
The Intensive English Program can design programs for groups of 10 or more upon request. Past programs included business English, conversational English and U.S. culture, and English teacher educational seminars. Please contact us for more information.
Accreditation and Memberships: