Individuals can help protect themselves and others by following these good habits:
- Wash your hands often,
- Cough and sneeze in your crook of your sleeve,
- Don’t share personal items,
- Stay home or in your room when sick
Health Promotion Services staff highly recommend students getting vaccinated against the flu. We have had two flu clinics on campus so far for your convenience, now we bring you one more.
Thursday, Nov 6, 2014
10:00am to 2:00pm in University Center Room 503
The cost of the flu vaccine is $25 dollars (checks and cash are accepted), however, the flu vaccine will be FREE to all students who have the school sponsored health insurance.
The flu vaccine is also available at the Student Health Clinic. Please call 415-750-5995 to schedule your appointment.
Who should NOT get the vaccine:
- If you have any severe, life-threatening allergies.
- If you ever had Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
- If you are not feeling well.
- If you are pregnant (only at the flu clinics on campus).
Sign up for flu near you to report your flu symptoms: