Yinghung Natalie Chiang has a BA in Animal Science and an MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). She also holds a Certificate of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL). Professor Chiang's teaching experience ranges from primary age through college. Her passion is innovating techniques for inspiring Mandarin/English students' enthusiasm and participating in Mandarin/English classroom activities. She is fluent in several languages including English, Japanese, Mandarin, and Taiwanese.
- Language learning motivation
- Technology application in language and teaching
- Game-based language learning
- MA, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of San Francisco
- BA, Animal Science, National Ilan University, Ilan Taiwan