Scott M. Jablonski
Scott Jablonski has worked in live entertainment and technology for 25 years. He is the Founder & CEO of 77 Analytics, LLC, providing strategic assessment of business operations, financial services/due diligence, and analytical work to clients since 2015.
Following 7 years in technology product management at firms such as Oracle Corporation, he received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. In 2007, Scott joined the NBA's Team Marketing & Business Operations group, consulting with 60 franchises across the NBA, WNBA, and NBA Development League. He was then Vice President, NHL Club Business & Analytics at the NHL from 2009 through 2015, working directly with Club ownership/staff to provide strategic consultation across business and financial operations, and serving as the central League contact for NHL Club ticketing. Scott joined IfOnly in 2015, leading the Supply team and business development efforts. He then joined StubHub as its General Manager of the NFL, NBA and NHL businesses, managing a $1.3 billion P&L — including the two largest events in corporate history.
- Harvard Business School, MBA, 2007
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, MS in Information Technology, 2000
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, BS in I/O Psychology, 1998
- Founder and CEO, 77 Analytics, LLC
- General Manager, NFL, NBA and NHL, StubHub
- Vice President, Supply, IfOnly
- Vice President, Club Business & Analytics, National Hockey League
- Senior Manager, Team Marketing & Business Operations, National Basketball Association