Peggi is responsible for setting the strategy for nurse professional development and talent management, overseeing the education and learning, recruitment, and retention issues that impact more than 63,000 nurses within seven regions. In her role, she offers consultation, direction, and tools for other teams in Kaiser Permanente including transformational leadership, Magnet, quality and safety, population health management, and research and evidence-based practice. Her role is to collaborate with national and regional partners on nursing issues, as well as to identify and advocate for the adoption of best practices with the goal of providing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- USF, DNP in Executive Leadership, 2015
- St Louis University, MSN in Nursing Administration 1996
- Webster University, MA in Healthcare Administration 1980
- St Louis University, BSN 1972
- Sr Director Professional Development and Workforce Strategy
- NCAL Regional Director Professional Development
- Manager of Northwestern Medical Center Academy
A Systems Approach to Cultivate a Flourishing Nurse Workforce, The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing 2019.
Improving Nurses’ Behavioral Health Knowledge and Skills with Mental Health First Aid. Journal for Nurses in Professional Development, 2019.
The Design of an Evidence-based competency model, Journal for Nurses in Professional Development, 2018.
Using a High-Performance Planning Model to Increase Levels of Functional Effectiveness Within Professional Development, Journal for Nurses in Professional Development, 2016.