Professor Ghorbani is an applied researcher in the field of AI and machine learning, and works in enterprise software technology, where understanding, communicating, and solving complex business problems are his everyday job.
Currently he is a senior manager of AI and automation at Autodesk. Previously, he was a principal AI scientist at Accenture, a leading global professional services company, where he did research and full stack development of AI solutions for operations automation across industries such as accounting, procurement, healthcare, etc.
Concurrently, he is an adjunct professor at University of San Francisco and Columbia University School of Professional Studies, where he teaches courses on data science, applied analytics and research design.
- Data Science
- AI and Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation
- Software Programming and Design
- West Virginia University, PhD in CS and Engineering, 2014
- Sharif University of Technology, BSc. in EE, 2008, MSc. in CS, 2010
- Senior Manager, AI , Autodesk
- Adjunct Professor in Data Science, Columbia University