Marija Djordjevic is a geophysicist with a MS in geophysics from the University of Houston. She utilizes a non-judgmental approach to teaching and provides modifications for diverse learning styles. Her scholarly interests include: field work, data analysis, physical geology, earth science, and velocity model building, to name just a few.
- Project Management
- Velocity Model Building
- Subsurface Imaging
- University of Houston, MS Geophysics, 2005
- University of Belgrade, BS in Geology/Geophysics, 2002
- Research Assistant, Geophysics Department, Stanford University
- Senior Imaging Geophysics, PGS, Houston
- Project Manager, CGG, Houston
"Sensitivity of Imaging to Seismic Anisotropy-Majamar-Vacuum Field, NM"
"Filtering Applications on Seismogram Analysis"