Marci A. Reichbach
Assistant Professor of Legal Writing
Before joining the USF faculty, Marci spent half of her twenty-year legal career supporting the judiciary as a research attorney for two different trial courts, and half of her career working in private practice with large and small firms in the Bay Area.
As a practitioner, Marci's work focused on complex civil litigation, primarily in the areas of securities, antitrust, business, banking, and insurance law, and she routinely drafted and argued critical motions in state and federal courts throughout California.
As a research attorney, her work centered on legal research, writing, analysis, civil procedure, and evidence.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2001
- BA, Political Science and Psychology, Stanford University, 1998
- Research Attorney, Sonoma County Superior Court (civil and probate departments)
- Research Attorney, San Mateo County Superior Court (complex department)
- Attorney, Friedemann Goldberg Wargo Hess, LLP
- Attorney, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP
- Adjunct Professor, New College School of Law (legal research and writing)