Louise Carroll is an adjunct faculty member in the School of Management, where she teaches nonprofit strategic governance. As a nonprofit executive, board member, and advisor, she works strategically to advance the success of social sector organizations.
With a background in journalism, financial services, and education and the arts, Louise brings a unique perspective on public-private partnerships and works side-by-side with leaders and stakeholders to build organizational capacity. She presently advises Tax-Aid, Palo Alto Art Center Foundation, and British Benevolent Society on operational strategy.
- Advisory Board, Master of Nonprofit Administration, University of San Francisco
- Master of Nonprofit Administration, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Arts in English with distinction, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Executive Director, Tax-Aid, San Francisco, CA
- Director, Palo Alto Art Center Foundation, Palo Alto, CA