Dr. Herrick strives to remain an integrated contributor to the medical community by providing exemplary care to patients in a compassionate and culturally sensitive manner, mentoring the future generation of medical professionals, and exploring ideas to improve the delivery of healthcare.
- Primary care
- Molecular biology
- Improving delivery of healthcare
- Director of Education and Research, Bay Area Community Health
- Chief of Staff, Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital, Hollister, CA
- Expert Reviewer, Medical Board of California
- Guest Medical Consultant, KDTV (Univision - Channel 14)
- University of Colorado, MD, 1998
- University of California Davis, PhD in Genetics, 1992
- Brigham Young University, BS with University Honors in Zoology, 1988
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Loma Linda Medical School
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Stanford Medical School
- Affiliate Faculty, Kaiser Permanente Internal Medicine Residency Program, Santa Clara, CA
Awards & Distinctions
- Outstanding Community Clinic Preceptor Award, Stanford School of Medicine, 2020
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Herrick, KR, Terrio JM, Herrick CN. 2021. Medical Clearance for Common Dental Procedures. American Family Physician In Press.
- Herrick, KR., Trondle ME, and Febles TT. 2020. Coccidioidomycosis (Valley Fever) in Primary Care. American Family Physician 101:221-228.