Professor Schacke has been working as a registered nurse under the women's and children's umbrella throughout her career. She is passionate about the field of pediatrics and maternal-child nursing. Additionally, she has spent a substantial amount of time in clinical research.
- Moral distress in pediatric nurses
- The impact of work-related stressors in nursing
- Grand Canyon University, PhD in psychology, 2020
- Grand Canyon University, MSN in nursing education, 2014
- The University of Phoenix, BSN, 2012
- Reading Area Community College, ADN, 2004
- Leo lecturer in reproductive health, the University of Michigan
- Clinical faculty pediatrics, the University of Michigan
- Adjunct clinical faculty, Pediatric nursing, Samuel Merritt University
- Adjunct nursing faculty, the University of San Francisco
- A correlational study of work related stressors and the experience of moral distress in pediatric nurses.