For the past twenty years, Dr. Harb has worked in higher education institutions promoting public health among students who come from a wide array of backgrounds. He’s served as a faculty member, a health educator, and now as the senior director of health promotion services. As a health promotion specialist, Dr. Harb’s experience covers a wide range of college public health issues such as sexual health, alcohol and other drug addictions, bystander intervention, sexual assault, and men’s health.
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA Ed.D, 2014
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA. M.P.H., 1991
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA B.S., 1989
- Adjunct Professor in Public Health, USF
- Senior Director of Health Promotion Services