Postdoctoral Fellow Data Institute
101 Howard, 219C
Issa is a postdoctoral fellow at the Data Institute of USF. Prior to working at USF, he did research on longtime behavior of mathematical models that describe movement of species influenced by chemicals in their environments. Tahir came to USF to extend his research into the mathematics of machine learning and also work on real data science projects from industries. He hopes to develop mathematical models that will help understand and improve machine learning methods.
- Phd, Mathematics, Auburn University
- MS, Statistics, Auburn University
- MS, Pure and Applied Mathematics, African University of Science and Technology
- License Mathematique Appliquée and Informatique, Gaston Berger University, Senegal
- Diplôme Universitaire D’ ´ Etude Scientifiques Mathematique Physique et Informatique, Gaston Berger University, Senegal