Donnie Fowler has built a career in Silicon Valley, in national politics, and in the many places where they intersect. On the political side, he served in Bill Clinton's White House as a liaison to Congress and has staffed campaigns at the state and national level in seventeen states. This includes eight presidential campaigns and jobs ranging from lowly grassroots field staffer to national field director to campaign manager. In tech, he has started or worked at companies and organizations who are launching new technologies or who just want a better understanding of the technologies that Silicon Valley makes.
- Political organizing and campaign management
- Advocacy, lobbying, and public affairs
- Tech policy and business development
- University of South Carolina, JD, 1993
- University of Virginia, BA in Government, 1990