Adjunct Faculty, Educational Technology
Diana Neebe is an instructor in the Master of Educational Technology program at the University of San Francisco’s School of Education, and is the director of faculty development for an independent college preparatory school in Silicon Valley. Dr. Neebe has taught high school English Language Arts for over a decade in both public and independent schools. She is the co-author of Power Up: Making the Shift to 1:1 Teaching and Learning (2015). Her research interests rest at the intersection of literacy and technology.
- Ed.D., Learning & Instruction, University of San Francisco
- M.Ed., Curriculum Design, University of San Diego
- Single Subject Teaching Credential, English and Civics, University of San Diego
- BA Literature/Writing & Political Science, UC San Diego
Awards & Distinctions
- Google Certified Innovator
- Alumni Honors Emerging Leader Award for the University of San Diego School of Leadership and Education Sciences (2017)
- Outstanding Young Educator of the Year, International Society for Technology in Education (2014)
- Named in the Top 42 "Women to Watch," Women Leading in Education, USC Rossier School of Education (2014)
- Neebe, D., Roberts, J. (2015). Power Up: Making the Shift to 1:1 Teaching and Learning. Stenhouse Publishers, Portland, ME.