Professor Stock is an associate professional clinical counselor trained in evidence-based therapies, such as CBT, recovery-oriented cognitive therapy (CT-R), DBT, and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). She has several years of clinical experience providing individual and group counseling in residential, outpatient, and community-based settings.
Professor Stock’s work has involved children and their families, adolescents and adults dealing with severe mental illness, various trauma backgrounds, and forensic histories. She also has experience in case management and teaching. She has been an adjunct professor at Indiana University Southeast in their criminal justice BA program.
- Forensic Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical assessment
- CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, MA in Forensic Mental Health Counseling, 2017
- University of Pittsburgh, BS in Psychology, BS in Anthropology, 2011
- Associate Therapist, choicetherapy
- Clinical Therapist, New Vitae Wellness and Recovery
- Adjunct Professor in Criminal Justice, Indiana University Southeast
- School-based Therapist, Centerstone