Open House: Master of Science in Health Informatics Open House
Monday, March 5 4 – 5 p.m.
University Center - UC 402/403 - Conference Room
The exploding digital health revolution has created a need for a new generation of professionals with both data science and healthcare skills. Join us as we explore and discuss the unique features of the MS in Health Informatics at the University of San Francisco and the mix of students who are attracted to this program. The program is ideal for pre-health/premed students applying to medical school and candidates with backgrounds in computer science, healthcare, entrepreneurship and aspiring data scientists.
- Learn more about the field of Health Informatics
- Meet with current students, faculty and admissions representatives
- The benefits of a graduate degree from USF
- Receive a snapshot of our graduates, career and internship opportunities
- Admissions requirements and Tips on how to successfully apply To join us, please RSVP using the form below. We look forward to meeting you.