Transformative School Leadership - Administrative Credential With a Doctorate in Organization & Leadership
The Transformative School Leadership Program (Preliminary Services Credential) can be combined with our Doctor of Education in Organization and Leadership. This program is designed to prepare future principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, curriculum coaches, specialists, and district administrators for the demands of contemporary school leadership.
Why join USF’s Transformative School Leadership Program?
- Because you know being an effective school leader requires a high-touch, high-quality program
- Because you want a program that connects you to a community of peers, expert practitioners, and faculty that share your commitment to building and sustaining schools for social justice
- Because you’re willing to invest in a program that supports your leadership development for years
- Because our faculty are experienced school leaders who use research and theory to provide real-life training
- Because you know the impact leadership has on a school community
Courses start in the summer. You will begin attending afternoon and evening classes in mid-June through most of July. Please see USF's academic calendar for specific dates associated with summer sessions V and VI.
Graduates become principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, curriculum coaches, specialists, district directors, superintendents, and more.