The Catholic Educational Leadership Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to communicate the vision, mission, and values of Catholic education to the various stakeholders of their schools.
- Students will engage self and others in spiritual discernment and the process of reflection and personal faith development
- Students will be able to develop and evaluate school wide improvement plans rooted in current research and best practices in Catholic education that reflect transformational leadership with a personal and professional commitment to liberation, equity and inclusion.
- Students will apply Gospel values with their school communities, demonstrate a knowledge of Catholic social teaching and the promotion of justice, and will integrate cura personalis (care for the person) in their relationships with stakeholders.
- As leaders in Catholic institutions students will be able to engage current political and social reality as a core text. Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of strategies for acting in solidarity with communities locally and globally, especially historically marginalized groups.