Catholic Educational Leadership Advanced Studies Certificate
The Certificate of Advanced Study in Catholic Educational Leadership is a 15-unit program specifically designed for Catholic school leaders who already have a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. Those whose degree is in educational administration from a secular university would gain a distinctly Catholic perspective. Those whose master’s degree is in a subject area other than educational administration would receive preparation in essential areas of educational administration within a Catholic school context. and processes that should be present in mission-driven, program effective, well-managed, and responsibly governed Catholic schools that operate in concert with the defining characteristics. The standards address four domains: Mission and Catholic Identity, Governance and Leadership, Academic Excellence, and Operational Vitality.
- Catholic Social Thought [Domain I: Mission & Catholic Identity ] CEL Summer Session 2019
- Mission & Development in Catholic Schools [Domain II & IV:Governance & Leadership] CEL Summer Session 2019
- The Catholic Church, Social Justice and Immigrant Education[Domains I, & II] CEL Summer Session 2019
- Student Centred Schooling in Catholic Education(Domain II) Fall 2019
- Faculty formation in Catholic Education ( Domain I & III) Spring 2020