Michael Duffy, Ed.D, Director
- Catholic Social Thought and the Promotion of Justice. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller Aktiengesellschaft & Co. KG.
James Hanvey, S.J., Lo Schiavo Chair in Catholic Social Thought (2012 - Present)
- “Work in Progress” The Tablet - International Catholic Weekly Newspaper (November 3, 2012)
- "Quo Vadis?" America The National Catholic Review (March 18, 2013)
Erin Brigham, PhD, Director of Research
- Sustaining the Hope for Unity: Ecumenical Dialogue in a Post-modern World. Liturgical Press (2011).
- "Caritas in Veritate and Critical Theory: Locating Religion in the Public Sphere," Horizons 38/1 (2011).
- "A Habermasian Approach to Ecumenical Ecclesiology," Journal of Ecumenical Studies 44/4 (Fall 2009).
- "Communicative Action as an Approach to Ecumenical Dialogue," Ecumenical Review 60/5 (July 2008).
James Stormes, S.J., Lo Schiavo Chair in Catholic Social Thought (2009-2012)
- “Is the World Bank Really the Enemy? Catholic Social Teaching and Development Economics” Journal of Catholic Social Teaching (2011)
- “Catholic Social Teaching and the Jesuit Center for Theological Reflection” Urbi et Orbi Lane Center, University of San Francisco (Spring 2011)
- “Benedict XVI’s Caritas in Veritate to Business Ethics” Journal of Religion and Business Ethics (Fall 2010)
- “No Justice Without Dialogue” Urbi et Orbi (Spring 2010)
- “Integral Human Development: The Challenge of Caritas in Veritate” in For the City and the World: Conversations in Catholic Studies and Social Thought (San Francisco: Association of Jesuit University Presses)
Advisory Board Publications
- Birthing God: Women's Experiences of the Divine. SkyLight Paths Publishing (2013)
- The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan's Theological Anthropology. The Catholic University of America Press (2013)
- "Imitating Christ's Cross: Lonergan and Girard on How and Why" The Heythrop Journal (2012)
- "Conversion as Life, Death, and Resurrection" Lonergan Workshop Journal (2011)