Area E: Social Sciences
- Engage in the systematic and logical study of human beings and their interrelationships, with an appreciation of human diversity.
- Employ one or more social science methods or social science theories and philosophies.
- Analyze explanations of human behavior, human relations, or human institutions.
- Apply social science knowledge to contemporary social problems, including ways to improve the human condition and promote justice.
- Understand and demonstrate social responsibility.
- Communicate social science knowledge to a world shared by all people and held in trust for future generations.