Major in Kinesiology
Through our programs of teaching and research, and our service to the community, we advance the knowledge and application of physical activity to promote the health and well-being of all people.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Describe the relationship between physical activity participation and health, wellness and quality of life.
- Explain how the scientific process informs our understanding of physical activity.
- Design and evaluate physical activity programs that promote health and improve quality of life.
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to physical activity practice.
- Critically evaluate information about physical activity form a scientific basis.
- Critically evaluate research related to physical activity and its impact on health and chronic disease.
Lower Division (24 units)
KIN 100 students choose 4 different 1 unit courses from 3 of the following areas:
KIN 100 Physical Activity Courses
Department of Kinesiology
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.