The Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (BAIS) is an innovative and academically rigorous interdisciplinary program that engages students in critical examination and ethical analysis of major international issues, institutions, and relations as a defining concept of 21st century life.
Composed of a basic core of courses on the processes of globalization and global change, human rights, social justice, and global economic issues, the International Studies curriculum combines courses from the humanities, social sciences, arts, and science in discipline-based `functional' and geographical tracks of study. The goal of the program is to prepare dedicated professionals who can integrate and apply knowledge across disciplines in the interest of solving global problems and making the world a more humane and just place for all.
- Major in International Studies
- Major in International Studies with Culture, Societies and Values Functional Track
- Major in International Studies with Environment and Development Functional Track
- Major in International Studies with Global Politics and Societies Functional Track
- Major in International Studies with International Economics Functional Track
- Major in International Studies with Peace and Conflict Studies Functional Track