All students take courses from Groups A, B, And C, but requirements differ depending upon the major:
- Biology - majors take two courses from Group C, and either two courses from Group A or B, and then one course from the remaining Group.
- Kinesiology - majors take two courses from Group A, two courses from Group C, and one course from Group B.
- Other majors - take two courses from each of any two groups of A, B, and C, and one course from the remaining Group.
Check all course prerequisites. Students who do not have all prerequisite for KIN courses may be able to take the courses with instructor consent.
- COMS 352 Message design in Health Interaction
- RHET 111 Public Speaking for the Health Professions
- PSYC 322 Health Psychology
- PSYC 270 Biological Psychology
- SOC 319 Health and Environment
- HS 301 Death and Dying: Exploring New Paradigms
- KIN 315 Exercise Psychology
- KIN 325 Exercise and Disease Prevention
- KIN 330 Exercise and Health Promotion
- KIN 360 Exercise and Healthy Kids
- BIOL 100 Science of Life
- BIOL 103 Human Biology
- BIOL 105 General Biology I
- BIOL 106 General Biology II
- BIOL 113 Human Anatomy
- BIOL 115 Survey of Human Physiology
- BIOL 134 Microbiology