The Chemistry Department sponsors a minor in Chemical Physics, which benefits those students who are particularly interested in calculus-based chemistry courses, such as physics and mathematics majors. The minor provides a concentrated exposure to physical chemical principles.
The Chemical Physics Minor is not open to students concentrating in Biochemistry of Chemistry.
Download the Chemical Physics Minor Requirements Checklist
- CHEM 111 General Chemistry I (4)
- CHEM 112 General Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM 113 General Chemistry II (4)
- CHEM 114 General Chemistry Laboratory II
- CHEM 340 Physical Chemistry I (4)
- CHEM 341 Physical Chemistry II (4)
- A 4-unit Chemistry course chosen from the chemistry curriculum, including an elective (4).
Supporting Courses (16 units)
- MATH 109 Calculus and Analytical Geometry I (4)
- MATH 110 Calculus and Analytical Geometry II (4)
- PHYS 110 General Physics I (4)
- PHYS 210 General Physics II (4)