Minor in Natural Science
The Natural Science minor is for non-science majors only.
The program provides non-science majors an opportunity to acquire a broad base of knowledge in the basic scientific disciplines of biology, chemistry, and physics. It consists of the introductory course sequences for Biology, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, and Physics.
- BIOL 105 General Biology I
- BIOL 106 General Biology II
- CHEM 230 Organic Chemistry I
(Prerequisite: CHEM 111)
(with a grade of C- and C respectively)
- CHEM 231 Organic Chemistry II
- CHEM 232 Organic Chemistry Laboratory I
- PHYS 100 Introductory Physics I
- PHYS 101 Introductory Physics II
Note: General Physics I and II (PHYS-110, PHYS-210) can replace PHYS 100 and PHYS 101