Executive Education Immersion Programs
In addition to the traditional graduate and undergraduate programs, the University of San Francisco School of Management offers world-renowned Executive Education programs on innovation and entrepreneurship.
From our prime location in San Francisco's Financial District, participants in our uniquely designed programs gain important insights, skills and knowledge for heightened results.
Silicon Valley Immersion Certificate and Corporate Innovation Certificate
The University of San Francisco’s Silicon Valley Immersion Certificate and Corporate Innovation Certificate are certificate of completion programs taught right in the epicenter of global innovation, entrepreneurship and venture capital. They include both academic and experiential learning components. Each program is designed by a prominent team of USF faculty and industry experts, and draws from the latest trends in innovation and entrepreneurship from Silicon Valley and across the San Francisco Bay Area.
Participants not only learn critical business fundamentals in class, but also real-world lessons through hands-on workshops, coaching sessions, expert panel discussions, case studies, networking events, walking immersions and academic walking tours, team projects, and site visits to start-ups, leading companies and venture capital firms. Our three to ten-day programs are offered to groups of 15-40 leaders from companies and universities across the United States and around the world.
Why the University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion Certificate and Corporate Innovation Certificate?
- Gain hands-on experience through Design Thinker workshops and coaching sessions on the Silicon Valley elevator pitch with seasoned investors.
- Create new business models inside or outside an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth.
- Meet with industry experts from world-renowned companies, such as IBM, Intel, Google and Eventbrite.
- Visit leading tech giants, such as Cisco, Microsoft, and IDEO and experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center.
- Obtain a certificate of completion from USF and join over 1,700 alumni of the Executive Education Immersion programs from five continents.
Who Should Attend
Participants in both programs include business leaders, executives, managers, advisors and consultants; graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship; entrepreneurs and leaders of incubators and accelerators; angel investors and venture capitalists; and officers from government agencies. Groups of at least 15 are welcome to request their preferred dates.