California State Aid

The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) funds the CAL GRANT A program to provide tuition assistance to undergraduate students who are California residents and who have demonstrated both need and academic achievement. The CAL GRANT B program provides a monthly stipend to disadvantaged freshmen students who may also be eligible for tuition assistance for each of three additional years of undergraduate study.

All eligible California residents should apply for CAL GRANT assistance by submitting the FAFSA (or California Dream Act Application) and the Cal Grant GPA verification form. (Cal Grant programs are not available to students pursuing a second undergraduate degree.) For more information on the Cal Grant programs, please visit .