requires completion of twenty (20) units in Psychology, at least 12 of
which must be taken in residence at USF. Requirements are as follows:
- PSYC - 101 General Psychology
Four (4) elective courses (16 units), of which three (3)
must be upper-division (300-level or above).
Recommended for nursing students:
- PSYC - 312 Child Development OR PSYC - 339 Adulthood and Aging
- PSYC - 313 Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC - 322 Health Psychology
- PSYC - 328 Child Psychopathology
Students must obtain a "C" grade or better in each course
for the minor.