We are here to serve you!
A university-wide undergraduate population of nearly 7,000 students, working in
partnership with faculty, staff, parents, and family members.
To make you feel at
home, we pledge to:
- Provide one-on-one
academic coaching that empowers you to achieve your academic goals.
- Provide a supportive
environment that promotes personal growth and the values of a Jesuit education.
- Connect you to academic programs and personal
resources on campus designed to support,
promote, and encourage your success.
- Help you develop
academic skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous
Top Reasons to Visit
- Work with your CASA university adviser, in
collaboration with your faculty adviser, to develop your four-year graduation plan.
- Receive academic
and personal support throughout your time at USF.
- Develop relationships and make connections with campus staff.
- Receive assistance in the processing of academic forms.
- Find answers to ALL of your questions!