How to order your books through USFConnect
1) Log-in to MyUSF
2) Click on the "Student: Self Service" button and confirm for your current semester--for example "Fall 2015"
3) Select the "Registration" link
4) Click on "Buy Your Textbooks Online"
5) Confirm that it shows your correct list of registered classes, then select "Purchase Books..."
6) You will be directed to the USF Bookstore shopping site where it will list your materials based on your registered classes: you can choose from various options depending on the title. Anything from used to new, rent or digital!
7) Follow the instructions for ordering and you're on your way to having what you need to be ready for your course!
Have a suggestion for a tutorial? Tell us!