Instructions to View Bill or Make a Payment Online as an Authorized Payer:
- Contact your USF student for your Authorized Payer Username and Password. Only your USF student can create your Authorized Payer log-in profile.
- You will be emailed your Authorized User ID and password. Log in using the link in the email or the link below to log in.
- Create a new password and select your secret question for password resets.
- Once you have logged in, you can click the Make Payment link in the top menu or "Your Account" box to submit a payment.
- If you are having trouble logging in, your student can reset your password by logging into View & Pay and editing the authorized user profile.
* Authorized Payers are parents, spouses, employers, etc., who are given access by the student to view bills and make payments online. USF students may create Authorized Payer profiles through View & Pay in myUSF. Once the student provides an Authorized Payer with his/her username and password, an Authorized Payer may login to view bills, enroll in the payment plan or make payments--all online!
(If you do not have your Authorized Payer Username and Password at this time, log on as a Guest Payer if you wish to make a payment on behalf of a student.)
If you have questions, let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 422-2020.