Program information

General information

Bachelor of Science in Mathematics

Minor in Mathematics

Honors Degree in Mathematics

Teaching Credential in Mathematics

How to sign up

To declare a math major or minor you'll need to get this form, get it filled out (you'll need some signatures), and then take it to One Stop in Lone Mountain 251.  See this FAQ for more information about all kinds of stuff like this.