Thursday, April 9
- 10:30AM - The Homestretch *
- 12:00PM - Student Shorts
- 1:15PM - Big Men *
- 3:30PM - The Hunting Ground
- 5:30PM - Matt Shepard is a Friend of Mine
- 7:30PM - Sepideh- Reaching for the Stars *
Friday, April 10
- 10:30AM - Alfredo's Fire
- 12:00PM - Alumni shorts
- 1:30PM - A Quiet Inquisition *
- 3:00PM - Return to Homs *
- 5:00PM - Aquí Y Alla
- 7:30PM - The Land of Many Palaces
Saturday, April 11
- 12:00PM - Private Violence *
- 1:30PM - Scheherazade’s Diary *
- 3:30PM - Women Under Suspicion
- 5:30PM - Ariel
* Selections from the Human Rights Watch Traveling Film Festival
See film descriptions »
The University of San Francisco is proud to host its 13th Annual Human Rights Film Festival.
April 9 (Thurs), 10 (Fri), and 11 (Sat), 2015
Presented by Cine Acción at USF
Free and Open to the Public
USF Presentation Theater
2350 Turk Blvd. at Masonic Ave.
Our goals are to promote awareness and discussion of global human rights issues and explore challenges to human rights in specific locations. We believe in the power of film to educate about human rights violations and encourage citizens to take action. We know that committed citizens can help to stop abuses.
Furthermore, this Festival seeks to strengthen the University's links with Bay Area human rights organizations, which we invite to participate in educating our audiences. We encourage these organizations to disseminate their publications to our audiences prior to each screening.
Marissa Litman, email@example.com