Program Scholarships and Research Awards
- Program Scholarships are merit-based scholarships awarded to new students. All applicants, U.S. and international, are considered for these scholarships at the time of admission consideration. They are limited in number and vary in amount and cover part of tuition costs. Scholarship awards will be indicated in your admission letter. Applications completed by February 1st give priority consideration for a program scholarship.
- The Schmidt Family Foundation Fellowship is awarded to a student who is focusing their research on topics related to the environment, sustainability, and agriculture and food security. This fellowship is awarded once per year.
- MIMS Travel Awards are awarded to assist students with the costs of conducting their capstone project research and travel related to research and conferences. These scholarships, which are limited in number, are awarded in three cycles — summer, fall, and spring.
Resident Ministers, Teaching, and Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships — Each semester, several teaching assistantships are available to qualified students to assist MIMS faculty in courses and course-related research.
- Research Assistantships — At times, MIMS-associated faculty will receive funds to hire research assistants.
- Resident Ministers — Campus Ministry has a small number of Resident Minister positions, MIMS recommends individual candidates to apply to them.
Find non-USF opportunities at the Office of Graduate Admission's Non-USF Financial Aid page.