Dean's Leadership Circle
The Dean's Circle is a group of alumni and friends of the College of Arts and Sciences who advise the Dean on issues of critical importance to the College and make significant investments in the future of the College.
The Dean's Circle provides a sounding board for the Dean, connection to the community, and assessment of key issues.
For more information about the Dean's Circle, contact Lindsey McClenahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dean’s Circle Members
- Christine Whelan, Chair '72, BA, English, USF Board of Trustees Member, COO Greaves Group
- Cameron Walters '08, Co-founder and Principal, nb.io, LLC
- Ramzi Deeik '90, MD, Medical Director and Chief, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Kristin Ely '05, Glassdoor, Manager, Sales Operations and Strategy
- Kathileen Gallagher, Emeritus Professor & Dance Program Founder
- S. Timothy Kochis, Board of Trustees Member, CEO, Kochis Global
- John F. Mallen '62, JD Degree San Francisco Law School, Attorney San Francisco
- Dr. Raymond P. Mariella Jr., Senior Scientist, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Cecilia Minalga '85, BS, Business, Financial Consultant, Minalga and Mariella
- Ron Najafi '82, BS, Chemistry, '84, MS, Chemistry & Parent, President & CEO Emery Pharma
- Saul Peña '00, BA, Economics, Vice President, Dodge & Cox
- Kelly Jane Rosenblatt, PhD, BA, English 2001, Board Member, Prison University Project
- Joseph Russoniello, USF Center for Asia Pacific Studies Board Chair, Special Counsel at Browne, George & Ross
- Christopher Seiwald, son of Professor Emeritus Robert Seiwald, former chair of the Chemistry Department, Founder, Perforce Software
- Dennis Song '96, BS, Biology, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeon, Song Dental
- Mollie Ann Westphal '96, President, Balco Properties, and CEO, Westphal Investments