Dean's Leadership Circle
The Dean's Circle is a group of alumni and friends of the College of Arts and Sciences who advise the Dean on issues of critical importance to the College and make significant investments in the future of the College.
The Dean's Circle provides a sounding board for the Dean, connection to the community, and assessment of key issues.
For more information about the Dean's Circle, contact Lindsey McClenahan at email@example.com.
Dean’s Circle Members
- Christine Whelan, Chair '72, BA, English, USF Board of Trustees Member, COO Greaves Group
- Jacob Bond, '05 BA/MA, International and Development Economics, Managing Director, True Capital Investments
- Frank Caufield '90, BA, English, Managing Partner, Darwin Ventures
- Kathileen Gallagher, Emeritus Professor & Dance Program Founder
- Mary and Wayne Gong, Parents of a Senior Architecture Student, Owners of Wayne Y Gong AIA Architect
- S. Timothy Kochis, Board of Trustees Member, CEO, Kochis Global
- Dr. Raymond P. Mariella Jr., Senior Scientist, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Paul de Martini '92, BS, Applied Economics, Senior Fellow, ICF International
- Cecilia Minalga '85, BS, Business, Financial Consultant, Minalga and Mariella
- Ron Najafi '82, BS, Chemistry, '84, MS, Chemistry & Parent, President & CEO Emery Pharma
- Saul Peña '00, BA, Economics, Vice President, Dodge & Cox
- Kelly Jane Rosenblatt, PhD, BA, English 2001, Board Member, Prison University Project
- Joseph Russoniello, USF Center for Asia Pacific Studies Board Chair, Special Counsel at Browne, George & Ross
- Christopher Seiwald, son of Professor Emeritus Robert Seiwald, former chair of the Chemistry Department, Founder, Perforce Software
- Dennis Song '96, BS, Biology, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeon, Song Dental