Admission Requirements at Additional Locations
Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
- Must have at least 30 transferable credits
- Must have at least 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Preference is given to students with a B or better in the following courses:
- Microbiology with a lab*
- Anatomy with a lab*
- Physiology with a lab*
- Students must have less than five (5) outstanding Loading... by the time they apply. This is not including the Cultural Diversity and Service Learning Core.
* The above courses can be in progress when the student applies, but they must be listed as "In progress" on the student's transcript. If a student is accepted while these courses are "in progress", the acceptance is conditional and will based upon the successful completion of the above requirement. Core courses can be in progress when the student applies, but course must be listed as “In progress” on the student's transcript.
- Create your login credentials (Please use an email address you check regularly)
- Complete all application pages
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges you have attended.
- The application for the Sacramento campus also includes essays focused on veteran centric care.
- Pay the $65 application fee. (A fee waiver code is available, please contact us.)
ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS CAN BE MAILED TO ONE OF THESE TWO LOCATIONS:
Office of Admission
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Or delivered in person to:
University of San Francisco:
1 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814