What does the Office of Contracts and Grants do?
- Register faculty in SPIN-database to look for new grant opportunities
- Review proposal guidelines with you
- Contact funding agencies for information
- Provide information to demonstrate institutional capability to the funding agency
- Develop budgets in the format required by the funding agency
- Review and explain agency required forms
- Liaise between USF and partnering institutions/organizations to obtain and/or provide required documents for a proposal
- Upload your proposal into grants.gov or other agency portals
- Conduct a final review of your proposal for compliance, adherence to agency and university guidelines and budget accuracy
- Submit your proposal and confirm receipt
- Prepare subawards for partner institutions
- Authorize proposals and negotiate awards on behalf of USF
- Submit financial and program reports to funders
- Revise grant budgets and request extensions to grants from funders
Please contact the Office of Contracts and Grants if you are interested in preparing a proposal for submission. We look forward to working with you!
OCG Main Number -- x5203.
Laurie Treleven, Director -- x5368
Chavon Rosenthal, Grants Accountant -- x5222
Paola Cespedes de Ergueta, Research Coordinator -- x5129