Presidio 10_560x150 Banner_FINAL_040115
Registration is FREE for you and a friend! Sign up now »
Arts and Sciences MM
Staff from Arts & Sciences Enjoy a Meaningful Mile Walk
Human Resources - Room 339, Lone Mountain Main
Human Resources - Room 339, Lone Mountain Main
Staff Performance Appraisals Thursday,
April 30
Intermediate Public Speaking
Wednesday, April 22

Flexible Spending Account (FSA) FAQs

Frequently asked questions regarding the transition from FSA vendor Benesyst to CBA:

Q: What will be transferred over to the new FSA vendor, CBA (Custom Benefit Administrators)?
A: Everything – your entire record and account information (health care and/or dependent care) will transfer automatically.  This includes your annual election amount (amount you elected for the plan year), total payroll contributions YTD, total claims paid, and any remaining unused balance. 

Q: What if I just recently enrolled for the FSA benefit?
A: All enrollments will automatically transfer to CBA.

Q: Will I get a new CBA debit card?

A: Yes.  You will receive your CBA debit card between August 12-15, 2014.

Q: How do I pay for expenses after the Benesyst Benny card is shut off on July 18 and until I receive my new CBA debit card to arrive between August 12-15?
A: You pay for any eligible expenses with your personal debit/credit card, cash, or check and submit for reimbursement.  Click here to access a CBA claim form.

Q: Do I need to complete a new direct deposit authorization form for CBA?

A: Yes.  It is included in the welcome packet as well as online.  Click here to access the Direct Deposit form. 

Q: How long will I have access to my Benesyst account?
A: Participants will have until the end of August to view their account information. We suggest that participants print a claim history for their records.

Q: My claims for dependent care are currently set up as automatic processing through Benesyst, and they issue a reimbursement check to me each month. Do I need to set up automatic processing with CBA and if so, what should I do?
A: Yes, you will need to submit a new claim form to CBA with a copy of your DCFSA receipts. In addition we recommend that you write a note on the claim form indicating how much of your claim has been paid out thus far by Benesyst or you may submit a copy of your claim history. You may download a copy of your claim history by logging on to your account at Benesyst. Please fax these documents to CBA as soon as possible at (916) 303-7083.

Q: I missed the July 18 deadline to submit claims to Benesyst. What should I do now? Who should I submit the claims to?
A: Please submit all claims to CBA at this point. You may fax paper claims to (916) 303-7083.

Q: When will I receive my welcome packet?
A: You will receive the welcome packet via email directly from CBA around August 1, 2014.

Q: Will this switch affect my payroll deductions?

A: No. Your payroll deductions will remain the same.

Q: Can I use my CBA debit card for Dependent Care expenses?
A: No.  The debit card cannot be used to pay for child care expenses under the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.