Online Job Listing ServicePost a FREE online job listing to USF students
To post a job online, the University of San Francisco has now created DonsRecruiting and partnered with NACElink/Symplicity, a national recruiting network.
- Ability to reach a large, talented pool of USF students and alumni
seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Enhances your ability to market your opportunity/recruitment needs.
- Job listings are password protected for USF students and alumni.
- To post a job listing in our job binders, please email the job description
How To Post a Job:
- If you already have a NACElink account, please log-in with your
Username and Password.
- If you don't have a NACElink account, please register first.
- Once you're logged in, go to the 'Job Postings' section.
- Under the 'Jobs - Single School Posting' tab, click on the 'Add
New' button at the bottom. (Note: If you would like to post
to multiple schools for a fee, click on the 'Jobs - Multi-School Postings
(Paid)' tab and click on the 'Add New' button at the bottom.)
- Complete the information about the position and click the 'submit'
- Your free job listing will then be posted only to USF students.
Third-Party Employer Services
The University of San Francisco Career Services Center’s policy states that third-party employers who recruit on behalf of client organizations or for their own internal positions are permitted to only utilize the following recruitment services offered by the Center:
Approved third-party employers may post positions online in DonsCareers ONLY if offering jobs or internships at their own organization or fully disclose the organization they are assisting in filling opportunities.
University of San Francisco no longer permits the use of work authorization, visa status, or citizenship data as a candidate screening criteria on DonsRecruiting. This action is in compliance with a Department of Justice determination. More information can be found at:
For more information please contact:
Julia Hing, Associate Director for Employer Relations
USF students are typically available for internships during fall
semester (Sept.-Dec.), January (intercession), spring semester
(Feb-May) and summer break (June-August).
opportunities are posted on Career Services Internship Exchange
Website--with student accessibility seven days a week, 24 hours a day
Employers are encouraged to offer paid internship
opportunities, as these are more likely to be filled quickly by
motivated students. Internships may be performed on a volunteer basis
or, occasionally, for academic credit (restrictions apply, including
tuition fee costs to students).
What To Include In An Intern Listing
- Brief description of company
- Detailed description of internship, including position title
- Number of hours per week (typically 10-20), full time in summer
- Duration of internship
- Qualifications (major, class year, experience, skills)
- Compensation (hourly rate or other). Note: minimum wage ($12.25) and above is recommended. If considering the option to gain academic credit for an internship experience, please note in the majority of the cases students must pay tuition fees for the credit out-of-pocket.
- Contact information/how to apply (e-mail, phone, fax, mail)
- Any other attractions/benefits (perks, work environment, training opportunities, USF alumni on staff, etc.)
To submit a listing, following the format above, or to ask a question, please contact: