WAGE AND TAX STATEMENTS
USF is required to report all taxable wages to Federal and State agencies. The information on the W-2 is used by employees to file Federal and State Income Tax returns. All employees who received taxable wages in a calendar year (January 1st through December 31st), will receive a W-2 statement..
W-2s are automatically mailed to all employees with taxable income. For currently active employees, W-2s are also available online through MyUSF beginning 2/02/2015 ("MyUSF"/"Fav Apps"/"Employee Self Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").
The W-2s are mailed to the current address on file on as of January 16th. To view and update your current mailing address information, log into MyUSF and follow these instructions:
- Click on the 'Fav Apps.'
- Click on the 'Employee Self Service.'
- Click on the 'Personal Information' link.
- Click on 'Addresses and Phones'.
- Under 'Mailing', review the address listed as 'Current.'
- If the 'Current' address does not match the address where you would like your W-2 mailed, or if there is no 'Mailing' address listed, select 'Mailing' from the 'Type of Address to Insert' drop-down menu, and click 'Submit.'
- Follow the on-page instruction to enter or update your Mailing address information and click 'Submit.'
If you are unable to access MyUSF to change your address, please email your request to email@example.com
. Include your current address, CWID, and current telephone number.
If you have not received your W-2 or if your W-2 has been misplaced, you may request that a copy be reprinted and mailed to your residence, or held at Accounting and Business Services for pick-up, by completing a W-2 Reprint Request form
and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Duplicate copies will be mailed every Friday, beginning February 13th.
**Please note that beginning February 2nd, active employees may also access electronic copies of their W-2 via MyUSF("Fav Apps"/"Employee Self Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").