Welcome to Webtrack, USF's online advising and registration tutorial.
New information and tutorials for Fall 2013 will be available June 3.
3 things you should do:
- Watch the advising tutorial (select your major from the drop-down menu below).
- Complete the quiz and sign up for a phone advising appt (June 13, 17 or 19).
- Get ready to register for classes beginning 9 am, Monday, June 10.
(Classes begin Tuesday, August 20)
Not sure if you've registered for the correct classes? Don't worry, faculty advisors will be reviewing your schedules throughout the summer. Please make sure you attend the Orientation to your Major Workshop on Monday, August 19.
International Students are strongly encouraged to review the Next Steps listed below before beginning Webtrack:
Please also review Next Step 7: Register for Classes & Buy Your Books, before beginning online registration.
- Next Step 4: Complete the Webtrack Advising Tutorial & Quiz
- Next Step 5: Prepare to Register: View Your Requirements
- Next Step 6: Prepare to Register: Select Your Courses
Call (415) 422-4WEB or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
View your major from the drop-down menus below:
|To begin, select your Major below:
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.