Career Services Management System
Our online Career Services Management System is for USF Graduate School of Management Alumni and Students. If you had an account as a student, your account will be automatically rolled over into an alumni account. If you need to create an account, click here »
The online system allows you to:
- explore exclusive job listings
- research employers, industries and career subjects
- take an online self-assessment of your skills and passions to help build a concrete career path
- learn about international job searches by country
- use resume builders, templates and cover letter samples
- record a mock interview and send the video to mentors and peers for feedback
- learn best practices for leveraging your LinkedIn network
Evisors Career Webinars
Access live webinars and a library of 100+ previously recorded sessions. Sign-up for a free alumni account with Evisors Career Webinars by emailing email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding in-person career advising for USF Graduate School of Management alumni.
Tap into your alumni network. Reach out to alumni in your area, attend an event or become an alumni ambassador.