Kevin Chun and Eileen Fung, Chairs
The Diversity Task Force will recommend actions to the Dean to establish mission-driven, innovative and effective diversity initiatives throughout the College. This includes:
- Planning a new and expanded dialogue on the definition and significance of diversity in the College.
- Identifying current diversity resources and in-house experts.
- Defining processes for collectively discussing and participating in diversity activities.
- Promoting academic-community partnerships throughout the San Francisco Bay Area to foster creative diversity activities and learning experiences focused on social justice.
- September 27, 2013: 3nd Annual Critical Diversity Studies Forum
- September 28, 2012: 2nd Annual Critical Diversity Studies Forum
- March 22nd, 2012: “I Am An American” film screening and discussion