Please read the following carefully, and make sure you follow each of the steps in order. You will need to have your USF ID number and myUSF username in order to take these tests. If you do not have your ID number, please go to the myUSF login page and click "Forgot USF ID?."
STEP 1: Agree to terms and conditions
STEP 2: Determine which placement exam you need to take: Math (Algebra) Test or Calculus Readiness Test.
STEP 3: Login for the placement test by entering the username and password you just created on the registration page. After you answer the first test question, you must click “Next” to go on to the next test item.
STEP 4: When you have completed all the test questions you must click “Grade” at the top of the page in order to receive a score for the test. After completing the exam and clicking “Grade”, you may view your score by clicking on the “Gradebook" and then clicking on "View past results". Click on the "Assignment" (which will be the test that you just took), and then hit search. Your score should appear on below.
**Please note**: Your score will also be uploaded onto your myUSF account, under the Student Registration tab. Please allow 1-2 days for your score to appear in myUSF.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- Do not click “Grade” until you are finished the test. Doing so will end the test and compute your score.
- Time begins once you login to the exam and does not stop even if you log out. You must complete the test in one sitting. If you do log out by mistake you must log back in immediately and complete the test—you will not receive extra time.
- Please monitor your own time using the clock located in the upper right corner of your test screen.
- If you skipped a question, a list of unanswered test questions will appear. You will then have an opportunity to go back and answer any questions you missed if time allows.
- If you are a student with a disability who needs exam accommodations, you should contact Student Disability Services in Gleeson LL 20, email@example.com or (415) 422-2613.
By clicking ”Next”, another browser window will open where you will begin the test.