"Time for Change: Re-envisioning Our Practice from Local to Global"
University of San Francisco
School of Education
Saturday, February 1, 2014
The University of San Francisco's School of Education is sponsoring its second research and teaching conference. Building upon the social justice mission of the University, this conference will showcase exemplary student and faculty research and pedagogical and clinical practices in both local and international contexts.
The conference will provide an opportunity for faculty, students, and community members to critically engage with the issues and challenges of transformative education. In addition to completed research studies and/or accomplished pedagogical practices, School of Education students and faculty are encouraged to submit proposals of work in progress and can assume that all participants will receive feedback and support for moving their work forward.
Symposium Steering Committee:
School of Education Faculty
- Helen Maniates (Teacher Education)
- Sarah Capitelli (Teacher Education)
- Emma Fuentes (International & Multicultural Education)
- Susan Katz (International & Multicultural Education)
- Nicola McClung (Learning & Instruction)
- Cori Bussolari (Counseling Psychology)
- Patricia Mitchell (Organization & Leadership)