The University of San Francisco requires evidence of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) immunization for students in the following categories:
- Domestic undergraduate students born on or after January 1, 1957 (excluding Working Adult Professional Studies/Legacy CPS)
- Domestic graduate students born on or after January 1, 1957 living on campus
- All international students
International Students are also required to show proof of Tuberculosis PPD (Mantoux) test administered in the last 12 months. Students with positive PPD are required to submit a chest x-ray administered within the last 12 months.
Please see the Health Promotion Services website for complete information on immunizations including:
- obtaining the USF Immunization Form;
- providing proof of immunization;
- recommended immunizations.